Monday, October 10, 2011

An Interesting Day!

Today was a fun and interesting day in our household.

It started with the normal morning chaos. Getting boys up, dressed, fed, and ready for school. In addition to making their lunches. Fortunately today was Monday so I didn't have to get ready and leave for work before they left for school. Got the older 2 out to their bus stop and then got the next one on his bus.

Then it was a little bit of down time and got myself, baby, and hubby ready to meet C's class at Pumpkinland for his field trip. We had fun.






Then a quick trip to the Dollar Store and Subway (Any-tober, $5 footlongs!!) on our way home. Just in time to eat and relax a bit before I head back out to volunteer in R.L's class. After that I ran to Walmart for some milk and colored hairspray for Wednesday's wacky hair day at school.

When I got home C had just gotten up from his nap but D was still asleep and C wanted to go to for a walk. I had nothing better to do so I took C, and our dog, B, for a walk while hubby stayed home with D. We walked around the block and then decided to go to the park. At the park we swang on the swings and played on the slides. It was awesome!! I need to do that more often. Then we decided to pick up Q at the bus stop, R.L. started an after-school program today. Then we met Q's new friend and his friend's dad on the way home and ran into a neighbor walking her dog - B started playing with her dog.

Then got home in time to help hubby with dinner, we were eating early cause he had to be to work later than normal so we could eat dinner all together. Now we are settling into our evening and getting homework, chores, and reading out of the way. Just been an interesting and fun day.

1 comment:

Love-Mandy said...

I loved reading about your day & seeing the beautiful pictures:) Many blessings & love to yuo & your family!!!