So, I was tagged by my friend. Apparently this means that I need to share with you 6 things that you may not know about me, so I guess I will go.
1. I once died my hair black. I don't think I looked that good, but my DH went wild for it (he loves long, black hair).
2. Yellow is my favorite color, I don't look good in bright yellow, and I would love a yellow vehicle (a Dodge Neon to be exact, the old one with a "smile" in the front grill).
3. I have a lot of student loan debt, so much that I could of bought a house with the amount, that when I allow myself to dwell on it makes me hyperventilate and have a panic attack (because I am currently not paying on it), so I try not to dwell on it and take it one paycheck at a time.
4. I have 1 older sibling, a brother. He just recently got married and became a step-father to 2 boys.
5. I have never traveled outside of the U.S. In fact, I have not been outside of Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, and Utah for the past 10 years.
6. I did get to go to Washington, D.C. in March, 1997 for a Young Leaders Conference. That was fun and interesting.
Okay, so I don't have any other bloggers that I can tag, so I will think about tagging some of the people on my e-mail list.
No comments:
Post a Comment