I decided to change my blog's name - random thoughts was too unoriginal, but I found too many good words and so I used them all in the description of my blog.
Not too much going on here lately. I have been incredibly frustrated with some cats that are really sick and quarantined in my clinic (they have panleukopenia, get your animals vaccinated!!!!) and the are feral (aka wild) cats that were brought in by a local rescue group. They brought in 4. One of them quickly turned around (he wasn't as sick as the other 3) and we lost 1 yesterday morning, 1 this morning, and euthanized 1 this afternoon (he wasn't getting any better).
As for my family, R.L. is doing great at school, no behavior issues and he loves school. Q is getting excited for his birthday on the 23rd (shared with my b.f.) - we are going to have a Word World Party (a show on PBS). C had a well-baby check up today and he is doing great. He is now 28 pounds and 33 inches. He also got a vaccination and didn't cry at all, before, during, or after injection. What a brave little boy!! My MIL has her PET scan scheduled for tomorrow, so we'll see the results of that. Hubby is just working away. My SIL has been helping me at the clinic now that MIL is doing better and can take R.L. to school, and I have really needed her help. Thanks for small blessings.
I guess that is all. I have been so busy that I can barely wiggle, so I haven't written any poetry lately, but hopefully that will change.
Upcoming events include: Working at the Montana Spay/Neuter Taskforce event in Deer Lodge this Saturday (I am dragging my SIL with me).
All in all I have been staying pretty busy.
1 comment:
I noticed the name on the blog changed before you changed the URL. I'll update my site to reflect :)
Post a Comment