I know that I have not been updating much of anything lately. I have been busy at work and tired at home. There hasn't been much out of the ordinary going on, so I haven't felt the need to report it. As of tommorrow I will be officially 2 weeks to my due date and full term. Meaning that I could go into labor at any given moment. If stress induces labor, I definitely could go at any moment (lol). Between work and the kids I have had more stress lately than I would care to.
On a lighter note - my MIL was late picking up R.L. from school today and Q was lollygagging and taking forever to get dressed (he was still in his jammies) and by the time all of them were ready to leave, R.L. was home. He decided since no one was there to get him that he would just walk home. We were going to start letting him do that when he was in 2nd grade anyway but I guess he's ready now (plus he only has 2 weeks left of 1st grade, his last day is June 10th). It's just scary watching your baby grow up. Also the 1st time he walked home by himself, which was back in January or February of 2008 (he was in kindergarten and it was shortly after we moved to Helena), he went the wrong way and was walking down the Frontage Road. I know that I need to let my baby grow up but it's still hard.
Well it's back to work for me. Have a great day everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment