My haphazard, unplanned, intermittent, and purposeless meditations on my life and other such minutia.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Sore Throats, Sneezes, and Coughs, Oh my!
It has been a harrowing week in our house. Starting last Sunday I got sick. I had a severe sore throat that kept getting worse and worse. So bad that I was in extreme pain anytime I swallowed, so I did go to the doctor on Tuesday. I did not have strep throat, which was a relief because I then would have to get everyone in the house treated but I did get some medications to relieve the pain. Then slowly everyone, save one, in the house has gotten sick. Hubby first, but his was mostly nasal congestion. Then it was baby D who was sick on Friday. Then Q was sick on Saturday. Then the eldest last night. Fortunately the kids’ illnesses seem to only be lasting, at most, 24 hours. However hubby and I still feel our butts being kicked by this bug. Hopefully we will all be well soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
feel better, I hate that part of getting old, sickness just stays on us!! LOL
Post a Comment