It has been a very rainy day here in Utah county today and with that comes the usual rainy day blahs.
Hubby is sick but not too sick, just sick enough to want to sleep all day, but part of that comes with the rainy day blues.
Older boys are bored out of their skulls. Not much to do in our little house when it is raining outside.
Devon has just been exceptionally cranky all day, at least when I am home, hubby says he is fine when I am not at home though.
I have just been feeling blah and a little fatigued, and I am blaming it on the weather. All I want to do is curl up with a good book or movie with a warm cup of hot cocoa under a warm comfy blanket.
On a different note this is the last full week of school for my school-age boys. Next week Quinn is done on Wednesday with kindergarten graduation (I have to work but hubby promises to take a lot of pictures, we shall see if he does) and Cole's pre-school is over that day too. Rishy Lee is done at the end of the week on the 27th, so soon summer will begin.
We are also walking with our dogs in Strut Your Mutt, a fundraiser for No More Homeless Pets in Utah, this Saturday May 21. If anyone wants to donate this is my fundraising page: http://www.strutyourmutt.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&eventID=503&participantID=3509
Hope everyone has a great week and hopefully it won't be so long before I post next time.
T.T.F.N Ta Ta For Now
No comments:
Post a Comment