Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween Pictures




Okay, I am late posting a lot of things, but it has been hectic at my job and I am going crazy over a financial issue right now. I am about ready to cry. I will probably post more than once today, until I am caught up with all that I would like to say, because I believe that they should all be their own topics instead of clumped under one title. First on the agenda is Halloween. In this post are pictures of me and my boys dressed up for Halloween. (I am the one is the bright orange hat, scarf, earrings, and bracelet). C went as a scarecrow, and there are 2 pictures of him. R. L. went as Optimus Prime. He is very proud of that costume, and he thinks that his Uncle J would be very proud of him. (My brother is a Transformer's nut, and has been
forever). Q went as a skeleton.
Anyway, Halloween night: We went trick-or-treating. My SIL and niece were still hear, so we 3 adults (R, K, and myself) and 4 kids went out. We thought we'd start at Wal-Mart since they were also doing free pictures. Our picture of the 3 boys turned out really well, but I don't have a digital copy so I couldn't post it here. Then we went to the mall. The mall in Bozeman last year was a joke. There was a slow moving line all around the mall and it was not fun, however the mall here in Helena is a joke in itself (not very big, a lot of the store fronts are empty, and there is just not much too it), so we figured it would be easier to go through than the mall in Bozeman. C walked the whole time holding my hand and putting his candy in his basket. R.L. and Q had a blast running from store to store
getting thier candy. When we were done with the mall, we decided to head out to a neighborhood close to our home (a sub-division just off the frontage road and maybe the neighborhood across from R.L.'s school). We started at one end and the boys just started knocking on doors. C was again walking the entire way. By the second house, however, I noticed that C was missing a shoe. R went back to look for it but couldn't find it, so that makes me wonder if he had it when we left the mall. I thought he had it on when we left the mall, but maybe not. The shoe is lost for good (unless it is hiding in the van). Anyway, we underestimated the size of the subdivision and we went down the one street probably not even halfway down it and we started back. We finished by going up one side of a side
street and then the other, then going back toward the van on the other
long street. By the time we got done, K and I were complaining, but the kids hadn't seemed to have slowed down much. We decided to skip the neighborhood across from R. L.'s school, for it was already 9:00 p.m. when we finished there. Our final house to trick-or-treat at was our own, because my MIL stayed home to hand out candy, however, she did not have any trick-or-treaters, except us.
So that was how our Halloween went. Now we have large bag of candy that we dole out to the kids a couple pieces at a time. Although if they had the chance Q and C would eat as much as they could get their hands on. R. L. doesn't have as big of a sweet tooth. Well that's all for this entry.


2 comments:

Jen said...

CUTE!!!!!

FourX11gd said...

Your right, I like RL's costume. Robots in Disquise. All the other costumes were cute too.

Your Big Bro