Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Okay so my ruminations have been more intermittent than ever but I have been extremely busy. Monday was a long day and there is too much death right now. In three working days (Friday, Monday, and Tuesday) I "put down" 8 animals, so I am a little fried right now, but let's leave this unsavory subject for another time.

Today is CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!! Can you tell that I am excited, just about as excited as the kids. I love Christmas. I will probably be up early tomorrow morning and I know that I will be up late tonight. Santa can't visit until all the children are sleeping and with as excited as they are, I bet that won't happen early. Plus our tradition on Christmas Eve is to open one gift that night and my DH works until 8 p.m. tonight. That is the children's normal bedtime, so they will all be up late including the littlest who usually goes to bed by 7 but with Aunt Keisha here has been going to bed at 8 with everyone else, and getting up at 6, when he had been sleeping in til 7 but he's in our room and so when I get up, he does. Today is a slow and a half day at work, which I am grateful for. I don't have much to say, except Happy Holidays, everyone.

No comments: