It's the end of 2008, already. This year just flew by. It was a year ago, tomorrow, that I moved to Helena and a year ago Friday that I started my new job. This year has just flown by. It started with a big change in our lives and has had a lot of little changes along the way.
I know that 2009, will bring more big changes (especially with the new baby due in June) but I am hopeful for the new year. I am particularily hopeful that my number will be drawn on January 2nd in the Montana Millionaire drawing, but I digress.
What are my hopes and dreams for 2009?
Well I'd like to start with, having a healthy baby in June. Mostly I just hope for a prosperous New Year, and by prosperous I mean, to be able to start making enough money (or winning it ;-) that I can get my medical bills paid off (and my MIL's) and to start paying back my student loans again. On my way to work this morning, before buying my ticket, I was fantasizing what I would do with a million dollars (payable in an annuity over 30 years, so that I get the full amount) and it all includes paying off all my debts and saving money to buy a house (and maybe a new vehicle but that is not a necessity). We really need a bigger place and I really want to own my own home but with my student loan payments being a mortgage payment I don't how it would be possible to save the money.
Well anyway, a question for my readers - what are your hopes and dreams for 2009 and what do you hope to accomplish?
Just a reminder to all - if you intend to celebrate by drinking, please DON'T DRIVE!
(I will just be home having pizza with the kids and probably going to be early).
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL
1 comment:
I love the new look of your blog!
My hopes and dreams for 2009 are for my husband and me to save the money that we need to do our trip next year, because it is really important to us to visit friends and family that we haven't seen in years. It won't be cheap, it won't be easy, but it will definitely be worth it! I also hope that you will have a healthy baby in June (whether it be a boy or a girl).
Beyond that, I am pretty much ok. I am happy with my life as it is now, and I'm sure it will be that way next year!
Post a Comment