My best friend started a blog not too long ago and it got me thinking about starting my own blog. Now I don't want this to be a place of controversy, just a place for me to share. I named my blog "Random Thoughts" because that is what I will write here. Sometimes it will be poetry, sometimes it will be excerpts from my life, and sometimes just random babbling that wouldn't make sense to anyone who doesn't know me. Another caveat is that I can only access internet at my job, so on weekends or if I am busy I will not post. Do not look for a post everyday because, most likely, I will not post everyday. I am also taking a page from my friend's blog and will not write out names, I will use abbreviations for whoever I am talking about.
Thanks for stopping by to read my blog. I don't know if it will be interesting or not, just a place for me to ramble on or share stuff with you. I am a veterinarian, wife, and mother. Just so you know where my life experiences are coming from. If you have any suggestions for improvement (constructive criticism only, not any bashing), I do welcome them and, of course, any praise (modest blushing). I hope you enjoy reading. I shall enjoy writing.
4 comments:
Yay! I'm so excited for you! I will link my blog to yours :)
Look forward to reading it :)
Hellooooo Laura, you will have some interesting things to say I know you will. I am coming back to work. LOL.
See you soon and take care. As usual I think I am second in line to write back right. Darned it. And if I have too I will take you and the dog for a walk and show you how to do it. Hehe be good
Anna
I don't know how to leave a comment it won't let me. boo hoo. Did my first one cme through?
Sorry, Anna I had it set up where I had to approve the comment before it would show up. I have changed that and your comments will show up immediately.
Post a Comment