Friday, August 29, 2008

Quatern Poem

Okay, so I finally have a new poem to post. I hope you all like it.

Style: Quatern

What is Bothering You?

Tell me what is bothering you?
Was it just that I did not eat,
or is there something deeper yet,
something still nagging at your mind?

Anger comes from within your soul.
Tell me what is bothering you,
and what inside that is hurting,
that I can help to soothe your pain.

Talk to me and confide in me.
I am here to listen, not to judge.
Tell me what is bothering you?
For try as I may, I don't know.

I don't know what troubles your soul.
I don't know your feeling, your thoughts.
I don't know how to read your mind.
Tell me what is bothering you?

1 comment:

Jen said...

I gave you a blog award! Head over to my blog to see it :)