Wednesday, January 14, 2009

5 Things

Yesterday I was asked to write 5 things that happened today that I was happy about or that made me smile. So I thought I'd do it again today on my blog and pass the challenge on to you all.

1. Birthday Party at work for 2 of my co-workers, with cake from Park Avenue Bakery (yum!!)
2. Got to go home for lunch and relax for a little bit.
3. My day tommorrow is a little busier (yay!, it's been to slow lately)
4. C got up from his nap while I was home for lunch and he was eating some fruit sitting in my chair with one arm on the arm rest. It was so cute.
5. C peed in the toliet this morning. We have been working with him to get him to sit on the potty chair (or on the potty seat on the big toliet) but he hasn't peed in it before. Today I put him on it as soon as he got up and he went in the toliet. Yay!!

Now your challenge, as my readers, is to write 5 things that made you happy/smile today. You can post it as a comment on this blog. Good luck and don't forget to smile.

No comments: