My haphazard, unplanned, intermittent, and purposeless meditations on my life and other such minutia.
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Whoops. .. .
So it seems that in the past 2 weeks I have kinda let my 30 day writing challenge slide. Whoopsie. I have decided that I need to get back on track. So I have started working on the challenges again. I still want to finish in the original 30 days, so I will be writing and then, hopefully, posting my work regularly now. I will start where I left off and keep going until I am caught up. The title of my post will the the Day # that that particular challenge was in the 30 day writing challenge. Hope you all will continue reading even though I may be posting a bunch each day or two. Thanks for your patience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment